In this picture, I am looking at God’s creation. I am looking at a mountain that if I ever get a chance to hike, it will require vision, faith, commitment, unity, and power so that I can start to this new calling that God wants me to do.
Honestly, I am in so much fear because I think the only person that I actually know who’s tackling this task is Pastor Rick Warren. And, God is calling me to to the same. To reach out for them.
I will not specify the calling, but if you are a Christian, please, I require your prayers. I really need them.
As of now, I am handling what God has given me. And one day, I will share and maybe post a video in here the plans that God has for me. I am excited despite of my fearfulness because I know that God is about to do something extraordinary. If God helped me reach out the youth in my community, in my church, and in my family. Then, I know that God will do even more extraordinary things with this great adventure.
I really do not see myself doing this, but I want to walk on that water. I want to take down that wall. I want to go all out and search for that lost and scared sheep. I want God to use me for His kingdom. I am here. And, I am ready.
- Vision – God gave me the vision when I was at this mountain. It was already a burden in my heart, but God just made it clear with the breakout session message. The Pastor used and gave a WORD to me that I already knew in my heart, the pastor was just confirming what I already had.
- Faith – I can truly say that this is a leap of faith. I am scared because I cannot see what lies ahead. As of now, I can see people leaving me, friends making fun of me, Christians looking down on me, and others rejecting me. But, I want to do it. I don’t know how. I don’t know where. I don’t know who to start. But, I am willing whatever comes.
- Commitment – This is where I need discipline. I have put what was the calling in my facebook wall but only my friends can see it. So far in this public blog, I can only give you hints. Until then, please pray for me. I am committed, and whatever comes, I will continue because I know that God will do something extraordinary.
- Unity – I already shared intimate messages what my heart is for and what God is calling me to. I asked them to add me in prayers and mentor me. I know that one day, I will have people that will have that same vision. For now, I just want to seek God more and more. And, when people come. I will cast my vision so we can all work together hand in hand to seek the lost.
- Power – I need this. Let the Holy Spirit do His work in our lives. “Oh Holy Spirit, come!”
I just want to share this verse to you. Continue to pray for me, my brothers and sisters in Christ.
If you want clue on what God has called me to do, Read Psalm Chapter 25 to Chapter 33. I am basing this new direction on those chapters.